Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Endless Summer

My stop in Russia. Sights = spectacular. Food = Not-so-much.


Next stop...London. Jolly folks over there!


I'm melting...melting!
Hot air balloon ride in Albuquerque.


Up, up & Awaaaaaaaaay!


Gets a little frightening way up here!!





It must be true! We're all just a few steps out of the trailer park!


A toast to a good time!


In Santa Fe, New Mexico I had a run in with this guy.
Back it up, buddy.


Where's Gnome?


I wonder if the have gold & crystals deep from the mines?


This they'd notice if I slid down the banister?


A Hershey kiss bigger than me???
H-E-A-V-E-N!!


My travels have been great this summer. Just when I get settled in one spot, it seems as though it's time to hit the road again. Being back at home has given me the chance to take a look back at all the adventures I had. Travels to Russia, London & New Mexico kept me on my toes, but boy am I tired. I will admit, seeing so many wonderful places with great characters is something I could get used to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment